Thursday, October 8, 2009

Final Destination 4

I would say this once and only once, this movie was definately intended for a 3-D viewing. At the time, I lost the opportunity to do so and hence have instead watched it in 2-D. What can I say. I mean, what the fuck can I really say about this anus splitting testicle ripping dick castration piece of hellish shit. If you would remember my previous review of Transformers 2, you would that that would be as bad as it goes. I doth protest. This is the worst. I won't even waste my time reviewing this piece of crap and thus wasting my time. Instead I will offer ways to improve upon the series if God help us, they make another one.

Hence I give you,

10 Ways to Improve the Next Final Destination:
  1. The people that get premonitions; explain why they're so special to get them and how
  2. Go back to basics, over the top death scenes just don't cut it anymore
  3. Play on human emotions like paranoia
  4. Make the next one in space
  5. Make the next one in space but through an underwater virtual device
  6. Have Death fight it out with the victims in a game of Life
  7. A cameo by Hades
  8. A cameo by Zac Effron getting killed a gruesome death as soon as he comes on the screen. And make his character gay
  9. Make the next one a comedy (this one does it so well)
  10. Don't make another one
A movie as shit as this should not have existed. It has. May God have mercy on us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Basterds

About Me

My photo
Motto Lotto: Ad absurdum