Saturday, October 17, 2009

The End

This is it, the end. Its been quite a lifeless blog. Nobody reads it (a few do, like 1 or 2) and I'm a bit lazy to continue. Personal blogs are more of a hit with the masses but I have principles dammit and I will never ever do a personal blog. I already have a new blog harbouring upon the horizon and I guess I'll do that instead. Before this blog, there existed my other two blogs "Exploding Brains" about the future and "Episodes" about assassins. But those too were lifeless and I again got lazy.

To those that actually read my blog, thank you for taking the time to read upon my thoughts about movies and the like. I don't think I'll be permanently deleting this blog as I have become quite attached to it. Off I go, towards the end of it all.

And to finish off, a final quote by Herbal Kint from the Usual Suspects:

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Basterds

About Me

My photo
Motto Lotto: Ad absurdum