Thursday, July 23, 2009

Introduction

This entire blog is dedicated to one thing and one thing only; MOVIES! If your a movie fan, your welcomed to browse along the site but if your not, you better fuck off.

For the duration of the blog, I will recommend great films to watch (from every movie period) and in the meantime provide reviews on movies I have recently watched. Please note that I will provide a very in depth analysis on films and most importantly whatever I say is right. Thats the deal motherfuckers, theres no use arguing with me. This is my blog and I say what I want to fucking say. If you feel the need to argue with my thoughts, be free to comment. I dare you. I know people, scary people. One call to the North Pole and Santa's gonna come down your chimney to rape your ass.

I would say that's one bloody good intro if I should say so myself. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Basterds

About Me

My photo
Motto Lotto: Ad absurdum